Our online store and the products offered in our online store are for retail sales to private consumers only and not for resale.
By providing a payment card, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment card and that you authorize Shopify—our third party payment processor—to charge your payment card for the total amount of your order (including all applicable taxes and other charges). If the payment information you supply us is rejected or we cannot otherwise process your transaction, your order may be canceled, suspended, or delayed. It is your responsibility to resolve any payment problems Scandibørn encounters while processing your order. If you wish to alter, amend, or change your payment information, you can do so at any time by logging into your Shopify account, and updating your payment information.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
All products offered on Scandibørn site are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order and to discontinue offering certain products without prior notice. Prices for our products are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect any order(s) you have already placed.
Prices for the products offered for sale in our online store do not include shipping costs. Our delivery charges and methods are as described on our website. Title for products purchased from our online store passes to the purchaser at the time of delivery by Scandibørn to the freight carrier, but Scandibørn and/or the freight carrier will be responsible for any product loss or damage that occurs when the product is in transit to you.
The products available on the store have been designed, marketed and sold for use by residents of the United Kingdom. All safety warnings, information, instructions, packaging, in-box materials, mobile apps, and support services are provided only in English. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the product is destined. We are not liable or responsible if you break any such law.
You have 14 days from the date of shipping to make sure what you ordered from Scandibørn is right for you. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a refund, or exchange. Please note that any product you return needs to be in new condition and with the original tags or packaging to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Scandibørn reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to determine whether a returned product is in new condition. We will return/refund the full amount you paid less the shipping. You are responsible for return shipping charges and any damage that may occur in transit. Please note once an order is placed for a custom or made to order product, Scandiborn is unable to accept returns on this product.
By placing an order for Scandibørn products, you agree and understand that Scandibørn may store, share, process and use data collected from your order form or phone/fax/email order for the purposes of processing the order. Scandibørn will not share your data with anyone else. If you have signed up to the newsletter Scandibørn will send you emails from time to time.
We reserve all rights permitted to us under these Terms and Conditions as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
Black Friday Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Scandibørn Black Friday promotions:
- The Black Friday Promotional Offers are only valid on https://www.scandiborn.co.uk and https://www.scandiborn.com
- The Black Friday Promotions on https://www.scandiborn.co.uk will begin at 12.00am (GMT) on 22nd November 2018 (the “Start Date”) and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on 25th November 2018 (the “End Date”). Discounts will only be valid during this time. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
- The Black Friday Promotions on https://www.scandiborn.com will begin at 12.00am (ET) on 22nd November 2018 (the “Start Date”) and closes at 11.59pm (ET) on 25th November 2018 (the “End Date”). Discounts will only be valid during this time. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
- All prices are as shown on the site. Discounts have already been calculated and reflected in the ‘Was’ price.
- Any Sale or Discount items reduced prior to Black Friday will not receive any further discounting.
- Discounts may only apply on particular colours and variations of a specific product
- Scandibørn reserves the right to remove items from the promotion or add further items at any point during the period outlined above.
- Scandibørn reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Black Friday promotion at its sole discretion.
- Any non-faulty items bought in the discount period and subsequently returned will be exchanged for store credit.
- Scandibørn is Scandibørn Ltd, whose registered office is 838 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8TD.
- Company Registered - Sheffield
- Company registered number - 10159378