DockATot Grand Dock Baby Pod - Pristine White (9-36+ months)
The DockATot® Grand dock is our stage 2 lounging dock, 50% longer and wider, for tots age 9 months to 36+ months. The Grand size is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when travelling.
The built-in, air permeable side on the Grand dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security.
For older tots, the Grand dock will help ease a child into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It provides a comforting and safe environment.
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
- Supervised lounging and playtime
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick nappy changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while travelling
Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area
- Air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances)
- Designed in Sweden
- Made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
Age Recommendation: Stage 2, 9-36 months,
Exterior Dimensions: (buckle can be opened for additional length) 29 inches (73.7 cm) L (Buckle closed) x 18 inches (45.7 cm) W
Interior Dimensions: approx. 22 inches (55.9 cm) L x 8-1/2 inches (21.6 cm) W.
Testing & Certifications:
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies