Lorena Canals Atlas Washable Rug in Natural Vintage Nude
The classic washable rug by Lorena Canals. The Atlas rug comes in our classic Berber design, vintage natural cotton base with natural motifs is an oasis of elegance and vintage colours for any room of the house. Perfect as a rug for living room, bedroom rug and even as a kitchen rug.
Also they have an added bonus, they're totally machine washable at home. Meaning no matter how much dirt and grime your tribe are able to create this rug is always a quick 30ºc wash away from clean.
3-5 working days
Medium: 120 x 160cm
Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.