Liewood Anker Water Bottle - Bubbly Sandy
These stylish Liewood Anker water bottles with look fantastic at school, on picnics or just round the house. The stainless steel construction means they will also live up to the daily grind.
Teach your little ones about sustainability by encouraging them to take their Anker where ever they go and use less disposable bottles in style.
Comes with both normal and sports lids and holds 350ml.
3-5 working days.
Colour: Bubbly Sandy
Quality: Stainless steel
Dimensions: 17 x 7cm
Washing instructions: Please wash by hand only.
- The ANKER water bottles are made of the best quality steel on the market – 18/8 steel. The steel is super durable and virtually cannot be torn apart. There are no coatings on the inside and it does not give any kind of chemicals or flavours.
- The water bottle contains 350 ml of liquid.
- The water bottle has a thermal function and keeps liquids hot for up to 12 hours and cold up to 24 hours.
- The water bottle will be delivered with both a sports lid and a steel lid, which makes it usable, practical and cool for both children and adults.
- The steel lid is a screw cap made of steel like the bottle.
- The sports lid is made of PP and is BPA free.
- Both lids have a handle so they can easily be attached to a bag or the pram. Both lids are completely tight due to the silicone in the lids – which is also BPS free.
- The water bottle should be washed by hand with a bottle brush due to the coloured surface and the thermal function.
- The water bottle cannot go into the microwave oven.
- The paint on the water bottle is durable, water based, and the content of leads is insignificant and within EU regulations.
- Steel is the best material to use with food and drinks.
Free Exchanges within 90 Days
Swap unwanted items with our no quibble guarantee.
5* Customer Service
Delivering a happy, stress free shopping experience.
Representing +500 Independent Brands
Shop our community of carefully sourced unique brands and artisans.
Partnering with brands who share our ethos to protect our planet.